Gratitude Friday 2013: Week 1
Welcome to a new year of Gratitude Friday! Having an attitude of gratitude helps keep things in perspective and focus on the positive stuff — and believe it or not, gratitude can increase happiness levels by 25%! So every Friday, I reflect on a few things from the past week I’m grateful for, and I invite you to share a few things too, either in the comments below or over on the Facebook page.
Here’s what’s on my list during the first week of 2013:
- A cozy vacation with my family, relaxing together in front of the fireplace, watching movies and enjoying great food.
- Hearing from friends near and far with nice New Year’s wishes.
- That my sweet friend Michelle (who has a really inspiring website called An Extra Boost Of…) came through major surgery successfully and is recuperating nicely.
- An awesome New Year’s Day webinar hosted by author Dan Pink, where I learned about a few cool, useful resources that will make a difference in my life this year. (And BTW, I’m loving his brand-new book: “To Sell Is Human”).
- A positive start to the year, and a clean slate!
How about you? What are you grateful for this week?