I am so grateful for my boys, who share their love, humor, talent, creativity, expertise, knowledge, hugs, optimism and kindness with me every single day. I truly believe I'm among the world's luckiest moms!
I’m also thankful:
• for a personal handwritten note from a favorite friend whom I adore and admire. In a sea of catalogs, bills, statements, flyers, and credit card offers, finding an envelope addressed by an actual person using a pen was, refreshingly, a huge thrill. (I know, pathetic isn't it!)
• for the warm welcome from our local library, which invited us to do a presentation and book signing
• that Ben took over the kitchen one night and made a fabulous dinner for the family
• for behind-the-wheel driving instructors…God bless ya!
• for Advil (not related to the above-mentioned driving instruction!)
• for a friend who shared a very sweet memory of my Mom as one of the pioneers of the Women's Seder at Temple Beth-El. So glad the lovely tradition continues.