Here's some other stuff I'm also grateful for this week:
– spending a fun and relaxing Mother's Day with my boys
– the caring insight and course selection guidance provided by one of the finest, fairest, most honorable teachers in our high school (or probably any high school for that matter!)
– receiving a lovely handwritten note from a new friend. I absolutely treasure handwritten notes!
– having the time (finally!) to tackle two very important tech-related projects that have been sitting on the back burner for many, many months
– honesty, transparency and unfailing helpfulness from a business associate
– sharing an early birthday celebration with dear friends who always make me feel so special
Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous season wherever you are, and wishing you a wonderful week ahead. Would love to know a thing or two you're particularly grateful for this week in the comments below…