I'm a huge believer in having an attitude of gratitude. Life can get a little crazy, and having an attitude of gratitude helps keep things in perspective and gives you an opportunity to reflect on the positive stuff. Writing a gratitude journal is a cool way to focus on the good things in your life, so without further ado, here's my gratitude journal for this week:
• Loved having a free weekend so I could plant my butt on the couch and watch episode after episode of“Entourage.” Finished all eight seasons in three weeks, and now I have withdrawal from the boys, Mrs. Ari, and of course the fabulous Dana Gordon (whom I might've been in another life!).
• A handwritten treat in the mail that turned out to be a sweet thank-you note from my adorable freckle-faced nephew, who turned 9.
• Props to my hair team, who performed styling and color miracles, rescuing me from shaving my head.
• Many thanks to my husband, who has stepped in as my business manager. The dude has managed to bottle up all my frustration and serve as an effective intermediary between me and my web team. As a result of his being “bad cop” and great work from the team, I’m finally getting to where I had hoped to be.
• That my camera safely returned from a trip to Texas after Nikon took almost a month to perform a recall repair. I’ve missed you, D5000.
• Finally, it’s not always easy or appealing, but I’m grateful for the strength and resolve to reprimand my kids when they deserve it, and for their ability to accept the repercussions and understand where I’m coming from without sacrificing their love for me.
And how bout you? There’s gotta be something you’re grateful for this week…I’d love to hear about it, so please leave a comment.